Thursday, August 26, 2010

Who's your daddy

As I waltzed off to lunch today with my regular group, I was shocked at the attitude of some of our fellow ASTians. A war of insults went back and forth between John and Keiland, occassionally from Pedro, and it was as if they only knew one word: son.

Using their artsy skills, they slid the joke into far more than just son. Ranging from, "Sorry, but your going to bed at 7:00 tonight, son" to, " I'll get a number five, and a happy meal for my son here", the insults were endless. And these jokes didn't just happen, today, they happen everyday.

They're completely disrespecting each other, and more importantly, they're disrespecting ME. Isn't that right my sons?

This burn was in dedication to
John Hamilton, Keiland, and Pedro (A.K.A. my sons)

No comments:

Post a Comment